Monday, April 6, 2009

Fringles.com Top Ten Worst Pick-up lines of Online Dating

We put this list out there for you to add to, comment or just go postal with your own story !! Lets hear it people......i know everyone has a story to tell !!

1. My name is (insert name of appropriate jerk)...remember that, because you will be screaming it later.
2. Hello, I'm Mister Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
3.Hi. The voices in my head told me to come over here and talk to you.
4.I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
5.Nice legs! What time do they open?
6.Are those real? I mean your eyes, of course.
7.That dress is fabulous. It would look even better crumpled in a heap on my bedroom floor.
8.Can I buy you a drink or would you just like the money?
9.If I were you, I'd have sex with me.
10.I know women like presents. Would you like to open my package?

from Judy Steinberg

No comments:

Post a Comment